For her 31st birthday photo shoot, On Air Personality Toke Makinwa who is famous for her makeup-on-fleek Instagram selfies as well as her fashion prowess wore flirty lashes and an ombre lip. Her blonde bob was on point but we are here for the cute makeup look.
We might not use the exact brands her makeup artist would have used on her but we would recreate the look using a mash up of different products just as brilliant.
- Apply behind the scenes eye primer to your eye lids up to brow bone with clean fingertips to ensure your shadows pop and stay all day without smudging
- Pack on unlocked from the Lorac unzipped gold eyeshadow palette on the lid with an eyeshadow brush
- Then sweep unedited a matte brown shadow from the same palette on the crease with a sigma blending brush and blend any harsh edges.
- Line your upper lids with L.A girl fine tip eyeliner while flicking up the edges for a subtle cat eye and line your waterline with zaron eye pencil in black
- The fun part: for a little drama, put on a pair of falsies, blinx natural look lashes are quite easy to apply but if you prefer a toned down look, three coats of maybelline rocket volume mascara …top and bottom lashes will do
Ombre lips are a huge beauty trend in 2015 with countless tutorials on YouTube ranging from purples to deep reds to vibrant pinks. We enjoyed watching this one,she made it look so easy
From the center of the lip apply mac honeylove , line lips with nyx pencil in mahogany then blend with the real techniques lip brush such that the liner fades into the lipstick . Toke’s lips are matte so you may skip gloss to stay true to the look
Voila…you look stunning
*product listed are available at time of publication
If you recreate this look, do post pictures on our facebook page,
We love seeing them!
Are there celeb-inspired looks you would like to see?
Tell us in the comments below
image credit: @toke makinwa